Super Cute Blog! I'm glad you came across ours. As you can see I just started it this week. I'm going to try really hard to post at least once a week. It's very addicting.
As we are all running a million different directions each day, we hope blogging will be a fun, easy way to keep in touch. Feel free to leave us a comment so we know you stopped by. We hope you enjoyed your quick view into our crazy but wonderful lives here at Wheeler World!
I cherish being a mother and love the life I have w/ my husband and four kiddos. Reading, writing, decorating, learning, lying in a hammock in the mountains, deep conversations, and dinner reservations are all things I enjoy. I like working with and teaching children.
6 comments:
Looks like you had fun this Easter! Cute rabbit ears!
thanks for leaving comments on my blog! i feel loved! you do need to show me how to make a playlist. i have no clue!
Cute Easter Bunnies! Love them!
Well ain't that the cutest bunch of bunnies I've seen... Cute pictures. I love Brynn's smile, it's so bright and cheery!!
Tina
Oh, and I love all of your quotes on the right. They are all very goo, thanks for sharing!!
Super Cute Blog! I'm glad you came across ours. As you can see I just started it this week. I'm going to try really hard to post at least once a week. It's very addicting.
Post a Comment