Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Facebook Anyone?

So I have found my new-found addiction to be, well just that....Very addicting! I've decided I really like Facebook better than this blogging thing. I've been haggled long enough by friends to jump on the fb bandwagon, and i finally caved. So with that said, catch me on Facebook for all of my new and exciting, real life, in real time, fantabulous life updates.

4 comments:

♥Tami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina ♥ said...

I will see you there!

Browers said...

Hey Jen,
This is your long lost twin...haha! I don't think I have ever met someone with so many similarities as me! :) We had lots of fun with you guys at Rachelle's house! I made my blog private, and would like to add you to my blog list. If you could e-mail me your e-mail address whenever you have time, that would be great! I'm also on facebook, and yes...it's my new addiction as well! LOL! My e-mail address is: alyne_br0321@hotmail.com!

Misty Selvidge said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad we are hooked up on facebook and the blogs!